Ask Governor Pritzker to Support Locally Built Energy Infrastructure and Accelerate Illinois’ Clean Energy Transition
Illinois needs more reliable and renewable energy sources connected to our grid to achieve our clean energy goals. And we need to build a lot more electric transmission infrastructure to get the job done right.
- Building Local: Competitively bid projects are managed by trusted Illinois energy companies, to deliver cost-savings and renewable energy benefits as quickly as possible.
- Building Local: The fastest way to build new transmission lines we need to bring more affordable and renewable reliable energy to Illinois.
- Building Union: Supports Illinois Union Workers and experienced transmission builders who live, work, and raise their families here.
HB 3445 is the commonsense, bi-partisan local solution that recently passed the Illinois legislature to deliver clean energy benefits of new, locally built transmission construction. It keeps local oversight and calls for local energy companies to manage the construction of the much-needed electric transmission infrastructure.
- Benefits consumers by keeping local oversight and speeding up transmission line construction to connect more renewable energy sources to the grid.
- Creates more local Union Jobs to support stronger Illinois communities.
- Ensures the job is done right by local companies who competitively bid and build with local experienced workers.
Help protect our clean energy goals and make HB 3445 law. Complete the form to send a message to Governor Pritzker urging him to support local union jobs and sign HB 3445 into law today.